Friday, August 19, 2011

First Draft of "Emily Martin" Almost Done.

I've adopted a different style for this next work which has allowed me move between scenes differently. It makes sense because this book will be different than the previous two in a very noticeable way. As soon as the reader gets started on it, the will instantly see what I am talking about. I imagine I will be done with the first draft by no later than Sunday and editing will start right after that. Still working through a few story points that may not make the cut and thinking of some that will be added. As with the last book, the ending will be very explosive and have people flipping out in a good way. Book 4 will wrap everything up for my readers and I feel that the ending I have come up with will satisfy just about everyone out there. Happy? Sad? Middle of the road? I'm not saying, but it will be...something.

No comments:

Post a Comment