Sunday, April 24, 2011

Book Release Date Tentatively Set

I had set a date for myself of Tuesday May 14th, 2011. I have to keep it tentative because I am still in the process of going over the book, final draft. I am also having trouble locating the cover art that I want for it via public domain. If anyone happens to know of a site that has public domain photos, please drop me in a line via email which can be located in the Contact Me section of the blog. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. It rather difficult to describe what exact it is that I am looking for, but I am looking at having a single individual on the cover...either that or perhaps a decent landscape or a photo of an object that harbors strong artistic merit.

Should this date change (I really don't want it to) I will provide an update with a new release date.

The book will be available via Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com, and will be readable on most eReaders including the Kindle and the Nook as well as on PCs and Macs.

No comments:

Post a Comment