Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Master Document Done...Mostly



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Masterful Document!"]Neacşu's Letter, written in 1512, is the oldes...[/caption]


All the chapters are in and 99% of the formatting is complete. I have just a couple of more items to add in till its complete. Great thing is after i get it all set...I get to read the whole thing all over again for like the 87th time. Hooray!

It is nice to finally have it though and all this time I've put into it will hopefully pay off. If it doesn't...guess it's back to the lab again. I still feel its a very good story and the plot has terrific twists and turns along the way. I did purposely wrap in some allegory to give people a little something to think about. I hope it will, at the very least, entertain. I like to think that the characters are dynamic enough to allow for some of my readers to relate to them. Each of them have their own unique set of circumstances so I think there is a little something for most people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment