Saturday, April 9, 2011

Book Update: 9 Chapters in the eBook Master Document



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Cover via Amazon"]Cover of "Kindle Wireless Reading Device,...[/caption]


I have my good days, and then i have my...not so good days. Today, I am making myself work on the master document as much as possible. While I have only 5 chapters in in, I have 4 others that had gone through their second revision and are getting added today. I want to get through at least 10 and 11, as far a revisions. If i am plugged in, I am going through 13 also. I want the master document completed by no later than the end of April which will be a small challenge since the end of the semester is quick approaching. I don't have much work for school which is surprising. I have maybe 3 papers left to write and thats it. I have one more group activity for Speech and then thats over. As far as math, I know enough to pass and move on so I am glad to be done with it.

Back to the master document...

Once they have all through their second revision and are added, I will go through them once again, checking for essentially the same things. Grammar, continuity, lack of details, etc.

I want to have this out and available no later than mid May. I am currently researching various avenues for self publishing on the web. Most eReaders will be able to handle the PDF format I am going with and I am currently figuring out how to make it available on Amazon as well. I've spent so much time on this that I would be happy to sell 1000 copies. If i sell more, then that'd be awesome. Enough of the jibba jabba...back to work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment