Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recorded Butterflies - Done

It's finished. A few slight oversights aside, it is ready for Amazon and BN.com. I kept getting feedback that my first book was quite long. Anyone who got through that work and felt that way will appreciate the fact that this one comes in at a whopping 278 pages so its much shorter. I would still recommend reading the first book though as this one picks up where the other left off. With the first book, I had to lay a lot of groundwork and with this one, all I had to do was simply touch on some of it as a sort of reminder. As a stand alone book, this one still has some good chops, but I think to really get into the characters, it will benefit most people to give Rumbling Heart a read as well.

All I really have left to do is type up a Synopsis and upload the work and it's all done. I hope this book satisfies my loyal followers as it focuses on the same characters as the first book and continues to explore their lives. There are at least 2 major twists in this work. They are so big that they are pretty hard to miss...in fact, they may club you in the face. Be sure to check out the Facebook event as I will be giving away at least 2 copies of RB to those attending. Great thing about the event...you don't even have to go anywhere or be somewhere at a specific time. All you have to do is click attend. Your support is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fascinating! I think I will be in hook, line, and sinker! Both books will be part of my next Amazon budget buster!

    I'm working on a poetry anthology and also a memoir about the 35+ years of the itinerant life of a pastor's wife (don't let the title fool you - it will be a bit irreverent and hopefully very funny. You meet the wierdest people at churches, and experience some truly unique situations. I'll have to change the places and names to protect the guilty.)

    Drop by my blog for a look-see of my eclectic essays, poems, musings, and assorted nonsense. I am @TheosTrek

    ReplyDelete