Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recorded Butterflies Release Event

Put together a little something for the official release via Facebook. If you would like to show your support, the link to the event is here. 

While I really feel that Rumbling Heart was a great accomplishment in my life, I think that Recorded Butterflies, as far as writing goes, is superior in many ways. I grew and learned from RH and because of that, the reader should get an overall better experience with my latest work. Be sure to mark "Attending" for the event as I will be giving away a couple of PDF copies of the book during the time the event is going on.

Again, thank you all for your continued support and I promise, cause Hillary asked me to, I will try my best not to offend anyone. Heh.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment