Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Sorta Fairytale

I went back and looked over my previous "In Dreams" post and realized I had written a ton...i mean, it's approaching ridiculous as far as length. When I write, I do just that...write. Sometimes losing track of time and just going on and on, especially when I have a story to tell.

 

Going over the dream I realized I may have mused myself. If i really wanted to, I could take that dream and turn it into a mighty fine story. I think I am going to do just that. The circumstances are pretty strange, but it has a pure heart so I think I can build a world around it. I can develop those characters into real people and tailor a great romance, something that may be a bit much for the macho men out there, but I have a feeling I will be happy with it. Well, I guess I am off to get started on it. Hope it goes well. Where is my musical ammunition?

R





No comments:

Post a Comment