Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chapter 4

Done. I think I did this one in record time. The sheer amount of dialog i used in this chapter is amazing even to me. The next few chapters should be very similar...with the aexception of Chapter 5. Five will show a very different writing style. To be honest, I was not looking forward to writing this chapter because of the dark content involved, but it's very important for the development of the story.

When I write, I tend to get emotionally invested and the thought of exploring such a dark topic makes me uneasy. I can't really say what makes it so dark, but I will offer this. The character's past isn't easy to swallow and some people may even find it a bit unbelievable, but I assure you it can and has happened. Let me say once again that this is indeed a work of fiction, however the elements are for the most part real.

No comments:

Post a Comment