Friday, November 26, 2010

Chapter 6

This section is turning out to be more than I thought it could with the characters doing some real bonding, building their friendship like I never thought I could. Needless to say I am very happy with how it is turning out and the great feeling is I am far from done. I think this is going to be one of the longer chapters in the book simply because the characters are developing so much here. As with a couple of previous chapters, this one is chock full of tasty dialog and vivid detail. When i go back to rework this chapter even more it should grow to remarkable proportions. I am quite happy with how the actions in this chapter are setting up things to come in future chapters. The puzzle is being setup here and will be answered when things get insane with these two people.

One thing I noticed was that a lot of the action and dialog is just like a real conversation happening on the fly. Most of the time its to the point and easily read, while other times it's a bit more vague, but incredibly sweet. Later in the book conversations will get more dramatic and confrontational as the characters find out things about each other that they didn't know. I am so happy with this work that I think I may finish this much faster that I had first anticipated.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment