Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chapter 28

In an epic all night writing performance, I was able to finish the final chapter of my book. The last chapter took much longer than I first anticipated and it went a lot longer than I thought it would, but it was worth the time and effort to get it finished. So to say it simply, the first draft of the book is in fact finally done.

Editing will begin in the next couple of days as i am sure a handful of chapters could definitely use it. I am currently creating PDFs as I have a few people who are excited to take a look at my work. I hope they aren't terribly disappointed as I know my first draft will not look all that pretty. The main idea, characters, story, plot twists, are all there, but there might be a few minor loose ends that i forgot to tie up...which is why i am happy to have readers willing to do a little proofing for me.

Having been up for way too long, now I will rest.





No comments:

Post a Comment