Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chapter 10

Was hard to write. It is longer than any other chapter. I seem to be doing that more and more. Apparently I have a lot more to write about than I had originally thought. The characters explored a bit of turmoil not only between each other but with others as well. A secondary character has found her way back into the fold and is threatening to take on third main character status. She will not be in the story as much as the current mains, but she plays a big role, so I guess we could call her first supporting character. I was able to do a fairly decent job with multi-character dialog and I was quite happy with the exchanges. As with all writing, there will be polishing and this chapter should grow to even larger proportions when it comes time to edit. I may turn in early tonight, but if I wake up at like 1am, I am sure I will be tempted to start chapter 11...who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment