Sunday, December 5, 2010

Chapter 13

I pushed the craziness to the next chapter, opting to build a little more suspense before the dropping of the proverbial bomb. Still, the chapter was quite good, allowing the characters to get even closer before things get all weird...n stuff. I am glad to get it done and now I think I am going to take a long nap...and I say long nap cause I know even if I fall asleep now at just before 8pm, I will wake up at 11pm like clockwork. I don't have class till noon tomorrow and it's a review day before our finals next week so should be nice and light. It took a total of 4 pills to get me to sleep last night and of course today I am feeling the after effects. Tired all day long, it was tough to write the programs I needed for my programming class, but I am still happy, getting to finish this chapter the way I wanted to without much difficulty. There was one part where I struggled a little, having never written anything quite like it, but I managed. I am sure I can rework it and see if I can make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment