Monday, December 27, 2010

Chapter 23

Loooong. Not super long, but long enough. At Almost 11k words, it was a good size. I could have actually made it longer, but I chose to end it where it was. It may end up being longer anyway as I am sure things will get added in the editing process. Was also looking up some information about self publishing and the prospects for getting my work out there relatively easy are good. Seems most digital books are done via PDF now and I found a sight that will get it setup and ready to be read for free. It will work on various eBook readers too such as the B&N Nook and the Amazon Kindle. Very happy about that. With the ending of this chapter, I realize that I am pretty much in the home stretch and all I need now if maybe 3-4 more chapters to wrap things up. What a long, strange trip its been, but I am happy to almost be done with it. Once i have it all out, there is still plenty of work to be done though. Editing, i find is one of my strengths as long as I have time to do the research and properly spell check, etc...which as you can see on a majority of my posts I simply don't do. I hope that I can get a few people at the college to read it for me and offer some constructive criticism so that I may put out the best book possible. I may give a way a few copies as well just to see what people think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment