Friday, December 3, 2010

Hoshizora no Waltz

It's been difficult, but I am going to force myself to write Chapter 12. I have come this far and I shouldn't just cash in my chips just yet. My goal was to write a heartfelt and touching story about two people who find each other through the strangest of circumstances, regardless of how unlikely it may seem. I don't care if people read it and call it crap or find the story unbelievable. Fact is regardless of how crazy my story is, I know true life is indeed stranger than fiction so if they don't see the beauty in my story, I really don't care. Instead of just becoming a slave to my emotions, I am rededicating myself and not only writing the story for a certain some one else, but also for myself. It's going to happen and it's going to be completed one way or another. At times I am knocking out a chapter and a half a night so there is no lock of inspiration. It's simply trying to cope with all the emotions that come along with writing a story that comes straight from the heart. I don't care if Finals are around the corner, I am not letting up. I am not sure how I am going to distribute the work once it's finished, but I want as many people as possible to read it and again, if you think it's crap, so be it.





No comments:

Post a Comment